I already posted today, but it is Thursday... It was a productive day, I think. I bet I can come up with thirteen things to prove it.
1. I took a shower.
2. I made my bed. (These two things are important as once in a great while I actually don't get them done.)
3. I washed laundry and hung it out to dry. (I'm doing my part to save energy during this heat wave. Who knows, maybe we all still have power because I didn't run my dryer. I know that's why we now have crunchy socks and underwear.)
4. I made coffee, decaf of course. I drank the morning cup in my snowman mug and the afternoon cup with ice cubes.
5. I posted a blog this morning. This is also important. It helps me keep track of and sort out the things in my life.
6. I took the paperwork for my kid's health insurance to the post office and mailed it off. I also bought stamps while I was there, regular and Forever stamps. I'm stocking up.
7. I made an appointment to get my oil changed and brakes checked. It's been three months since my oil was changed and since I can't read my odometer, it's time. My brakes feel like they're grinding...
8. I stopped at the library for some books and found a few to read to Emma while she's here next week.
9. I visited with my sister, Priscilla, when she came over. I shared some ice cream sandwiches with her and Alicia and offered them iced tea. We also played a game of Chinese checkers together. I won. :)
10. I returned to the library this afternoon to pick up a movie I ordered. It's called "Haven" and is supposed to be about the refugee camp that used to be in Oswego, NY during WWII.
11. I sewed myself a new clothespin bag and found out I have forgotten most of the little that I ever knew about sewing. Oh well, it's functional and who's checking anyway? Hopefully no one.
12. Oh! I almost forgot! I gave the dog a bath this morning. She hates baths and usually runs when she knows one is coming. With some encouragement from Priscilla, I also cut the hair on her face. Now she can see again!
13. This is pushing it but, if I have my way, I will get that photo album together tonight so I can give it to my uncle tomorrow afternoon. I made a date to go visit him.
The day isn't over yet, maybe I'll even make supper!
THOUGHTS FOR SUNDAY ~~~ RELENTLESS LOVE
1 hour ago