Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Answered Prayer

In a world where pregnancies often end abruptly God still hears and answers prayer. It is quite possible that I will never be able to look at the face of this small child without remembering that his life is a miracle, an answer to many tearful heartfelt prayers. Although his daddy claims atheism, I pray this little one will come to know and believe there is a God in heaven who loves and cares for him, and that his life has purpose beyond this world. Not all prayers are answered in the way we hope, I know that, but I also know that if I fail to pray I will never know the blessing of being answered.

8 comments:

  1. What a precious, innocent little face.

    I pray and trust the Lord will hear your prayer for this child.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add my prayers to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! Such a beautiful child. I am here because Joy sent me over. I think we have a lot in common and I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jesus. This post brought tears to my eyes. I am thankful, so thankful, for this little cousin of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's beautiful!! And he's obviously a Blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your prayers and welcome Nana Trish!

    Cheryl, where is your blog? And do you cut doughnuts in half too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought that years ago his dad had made a decision for Christ at a Young Life Camp. I guess that wasn't real since he says he's an atheist, and that wouldn't be possible. :( His child is a cutie. I will put them on my prayer list too.

    ReplyDelete