Saturday, May 31, 2008

Are You Mocking Me?

Birds do not appreciate curious amateur photographers. This robin made lots of noise while I climbed up on a paint can to attempt capturing the little ones. The babies, on the other hand, didn't seem to mind in the least. I didn't actually set out to take pictures of robins, I really wanted to find that love sick, lonely mockingbird who has been singing his heart out in the dark of the past few nights. He has quite the repertoire of songs and I hope he finds his Lady Fair soon, not that I mind hearing him sing, I just feel kinda bad for him.


I've learned a couple new things the past few days... On Thursday morning I ate my breakfast out on the back steps. I set my cup of coffee between my feet to protect it from Sofie and Oreo (who was hoping for a drink of milk). When my ceral was gone I took my hair clip out and set it on my lap to brush my hair. I heard a "clunk" and looked down. My hair clip had disappeared into my coffee cup and drowned. Today "someone" left a little "gift" on the dining room floor. I often hang my glasses on the front of my shirt so they are handy when I need to see something. Sometimes they fall off when I bend over... Sometimes I wish Sofie wouldn't poop on the floor.

8 comments:

  1. Lol! I'm sorry, but it just sounds funny to me. (I know that's only because it wasn't me it happened to, kinda like when someone gets hurt and it kinda looks funny so you laugh, even though it's not funny.)
    Koty did a really disgusting poop on a walk last week. Luckily I had a bag with me, but it was windy out and the bag wasn't cooperating...I ended up putting my thumb right in the poop when I was picking it up. I had to walk the rest of the way home with a poopy thumb. I washed it about 5 times and could swear it still smelled, so I bleached it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took my coffee outside one lovely morning, set it down to do something for one of the kids, and heard slurping...yum, Champ, you might as well have it all...as for the poopy glasses: we have two cats, brother and sister, and sister doesn't share the litter well with brother...she goes outside now, but before she caught on, oh the places I found poop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gross! Here's mine: A breeze came up while I was visiting a farm and gave me a shower in warm cow urine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeewww! That is really gross. Funny, but gross.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! Those are quite the situations you have found yourself in lately.

    Rachel and Kristina, those are both pretty gross stories, too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read all the comments! Haahahahahahahaahaha. I know stuff has happened to me. The only thing I can recall is braiding the tail of our cousin's horse once and she(the horse) decided to pass gas right then. I could taste it for weeks afterward! Blah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete