1. My shoulder hurts.
2. Time goes slower when I'm not on the computer.
3. Mornings would be more productive.
4. I have lots to do.
5. I need more sunshine.
6. My husband would be smiling.
7. I would have time to paint.
8. I could weed the gardens.
9. There is no computer on the back porch.
10. My Bible is calling.
11. My house needs attention.
12. Jazz wants to go for an orchard walk.
13. I need to plan the next school year.
Actually, I can be pretty productive in the morning if I just decide not to check my email, the news,... or... my blog (along with several others). I think I will try avoiding the computer altogether in the morning hours and set an afternoon time to check up on the news and my friends. Summer afternoons are often spent in the cool of the house anyway and by 3 o'clock in the afternoon, most of my major tasks should be done. Don't worry if I skip a day or two here and there, I'm not leaving, just taking a break. Picture me down at the park with my daughter and grandson (that's where I was today) or over at Rachel's dipping my feet in the pool. Then again, maybe I'm out on the back porch with a pitcher of iced tea waiting for Judi.