Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Monkery

When Sofie wakes up in the morning she is ready to play. She just loves Jasmine and, believe it or not, Jazz is warming up to her. The other day she let Sofie jump on her and nibble at her ears. She even wags her tail a little bit.

One of Sofie's favorite games is chasing a Teeny Beany monkey and bringing it back for me to throw time and again. She seems to like being able to see. I'll have to make a concerted effort to keep the hair trimmed out of her eyes. She's growing fast and we're having fun with her even if she is feisty.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Martha!! She is so cute. I enjoy a fiesty dog that will play as long as they don't bite to hard. Glad she A Jazz are warming up. And you taught her "fetch" all ready, how is the house training going? Did her dog run area get done? Well, I have an inquireing mind, that is polite for nosy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. House training is "progressing". She does most of it outside. We'll get there soon, I'm sure. The dog run is not done yet, but the weather has been nice this week, so maybe I'll get to The Tractor Store soon and look at fencing. I'll also need to clear out some of the weeds that like to grow there and plant some shade loving grass. Right now I don't ever take her out without a leash.

    She bites a little too hard with those puppy teeth sometimes, but she does it in fun. If we yelp, she stops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie...even her feistyness!

    I'm so glad Jazz doesn't think she's so bad after all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Martha, Just like to come by and visit the blogs of those who visit mine. Thank you for coming by. Come back anytime, and thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete