Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gray

It's a gray day, overcast and threatening rain. The world was encased in fog early this morning. Each day the grass is a bit greener and the daffodils a little greater with child. It appears they are content in their new garden home and I'm looking forward to the blossoms that will soon brighten up my yard.

In a few minutes James and I will leave to meet some friends for lunch and afterward I will be heading out to get Ben a haircut and do a little bit of shopping. Hannah will leave with friends to clean the horse stalls and have her first horseback riding lesson. One day I will have to go along and get some pictures of that too.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a nice day! I am just getting ready to head over to my parents' house for a surprise birthday party for my Daddy. I hope he will like it. I will be looking forward to seeing pictures of Hannah horseback riding. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete