Thursday, December 21, 2006

Mistletoe and Holly


This December has been anything but typical. When I imagine Christmas shopping it always involves snow and slush. This year there has been none of that. Aside from the couple of inches we had a few weeks ago, there has been no snow to speak of at all this year. I really don't mind not traipsing through all that white stuff when I head out to shop but it just doesn't seem normal.
The temperatures have been hovering around freezing during the night and then get up into the 40's or 50's during the day. Not cold enough to freeze the skating rink (which is slowing disappearing with each passing day), just cold enough to keep me inside.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pic! i have to admit, doesn't feel like Christmas here today! It is nearly 60 and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that's why I didn't realize until Sunday, how close Christmas really was.

    ReplyDelete