Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Priscilla!




When I was just 2 1/2 years old I got a baby sister for Christmas. Today is her 40th birthday so here are 13 random things that you probably already know about Priscilla .

1. Today she's 40, incase you missed that one.

2. Priscilla taught me how to blog.

3. She is a wonderful painter. (Check her art blog)

4. She took me to decorative painting classes 8 years ago.

5. She likes to sleep at my house.

6. She wants to take a vacation somewhere out west.

7. She would love a new digital camera.

8. She's taller than I am but she still looks up to me. (I think)

9. She walks faster than me because I have short fat legs.

10. She wear glasses. (or maybe contacts)

11. She was the tallest one in her 6th grade class.

12. She's not too hot on chile sauce.

13. She is both a big sister and a little sister.

I hope you have a great birthday, Little Sister! From your big sister.

Gotta go now, James and I are going out tonight!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Priscilla, from me, too! Welcome to the club ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Priscilla!!! Didja do anything special????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, everyone! I had a wonderful "geburtstag". I went out to dinner with my husband and was surprised to find my sisters and their husbands and my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was nice! I am glad you had a great 'Geburtstag' (well said!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am too late. But I wish you a happy birthday anyway- I hope this is your best year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! How's 40 anyway? I'll be joining you shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 14. she has a wonder child named audra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, silly me! How could I have left that out?

    ReplyDelete