Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Bits and Pieces

* Two turned ten today. There was a pizza party in his honor on Saturday. His dad makes fancy pizzas. Ever have cheese burger pizza with dill pickle slices on top? How about cheese and bacon pizza topped with fresh shredded lettuce and a drizzle of Ranch dressing? They were delicious! (Four is watching him conjure up his birthday wish before blowing out the candles.)

* The weekend flew by way too fast, but tomorrow is Wednesday already and that means we'll be halfway to next weekend. Christmas is right around the corner and I don't have a clue what is going on. Perhaps I should make some inquiries.

* Number Nine loves birthdays, especially when they come with cake and ice cream. Cake and ice cream are so wonderful they are "two fork" worthy. Ha ha! Yes, he actually ate off both. He's quite talented!

* I have been searching the pottery studio shelves for several weeks, looking for a bowl I glazed and but I couldn't find it. What do you know? It was there waiting for me this evening. I blame its absence on those naughty studio elves and their trickery. I'm still missing a handle-less mug, but so much time has gone by since I glazed that one, that I don't believe the elves will ever return it. Perhaps it turned out so beautiful they decided to keep it. Ah, well...

2 comments: