Monday, December 17, 2018

Fearless

Step 4- Made a searching and fearless moral inventory

I may or may not have done this already... Now it's time to put the old letters in order, to make sense of then, and then lay it all to rest. I'd been struggling with what to write and how to write it when I came to the sudden realization that perhaps I'd done the hardest part of it 3 years ago in the form of "homework assignments." I thought digging them up would be harder, but God knew exactly where I'd buried them and they weren't too hard to find after all. There are more hiding somewhere but He knows where those are too. It's almost time for Step 5. Maybe I'll actually be ready when the time comes.

4 comments:

  1. ...keep taking those steps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it seems I am taking the same steps over and over. I guess that's called practice.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. I pray that your journey along these steps get you closer to the goal that you want.

    ReplyDelete