Thursday, December 27, 2018

Christmas 2018

Christmas 2018 has come and gone. Although there were moments in the weeks preceding that I only wished to have it over and done with, I must admit it turned out very nice. There were no major confrontations, no injuries, and no debilitating illnesses.





 I spent the morning here at home, shared my little Christmas tree with my grandson and his family (I actually brought it downstairs fully decorated), and took Josiah with me out to Williamson in the early afternoon.

We had four of our kids, two in laws, and six grandchildren at the house. We shared a lasagna dinner, ate too many cookies, opened gifts, and watched "A Muppet Christmas Carol."

That first grandson of mine turned 11 back in October. I didn't get a group photo of the kids, but I do like this one of Josh by himself.

It was back to work again yesterday.



4 comments:

  1. ...sounds like things were merry. Happy New Year Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that the older ones were able to put aside any major issues and be "adults" for the holiday. I am thankful that it was a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not an "older versus younger" issue, just people sorting out relationships. But yes, I am glad we were all adults for the holiday, except for the kids. Ha ha!

      Delete