Thursday, October 25, 2018

Soccer Pro

Here he is, all dressed up to go trick or treating at the library. He's wearing that mini Pachuca uniform his Tio Carlos sent from Mexico. He's Javier Hernandez, "Chicharito." Isn't he handsome? He stood still so I could take his picture and then turned around to show me the back of his jersey when I asked. (That's his daddy's favorite team, you know.)

And because they're all so cute, a family photo too! This child rarely holds still. Had that black pumpkin trick or treat basket been decorated with white pentagons, it would have looked like he was kicking a soccer ball!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He is a sweetheart! (and his birthday is just around the corner...)
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness Martha...He is just too adorable. Such a darling blend of mom and dad. I see some Grandma Martha, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a cutie and he is about to turn two already! Can you believe it?

      Delete