Wednesday, October 17, 2018

So, Yeah...

I wish there was a way to write out everything in my heart, but I know it isn't prudent or possible. The little I share is often too much, and yet I ache to write...

I worked a full day, even though I woke up at 3:30 am. I messed up on my way out of the airport parking lot and inserted my ticket in a reader that was no longer functioning. (Leave it to me.) When it ate my parking ticket and the reader behind me continued talking, I knew I'd made a mistake. I didn't dare feed it my credit card as well, and had to back up and find an actual human being in the next booth.

I was reprimanded at work by the "morning supervisor" for not checking with her to see if I was needed anywhere after I;d handed out breakfast. It was a mild reprimand.

I peeled my finger making mashed potatoes. It was a small injury and didn't bleed profusely.

I worked until 5 pm and didn't oversleep on my lunch break. Thank you, little alarm clock!

Hannah and Number Nine made it safely to Minnesota. I think it's safe to say his five year old cousin, Number Six, isn't quite sure how to slow him down. Ha ha! Maybe it's a good thing Austin goes to kindergarten.

2 comments:

  1. ...a few hiccups here and there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are days with hiccups. Thankfully they were small.
      :0)

      Delete