Monday, October 08, 2018

Much Better, Thanks

Yesterday was rough. I haven't had a sinus headache like that in quite some time, but thanks to my sister and a couple of Musinex tablets, I was able to get relief. After sleeping away the afternoon, I took a Benadryl before climbing into bed for the night. Slept like a baby and was able to go to work pain-free.

I lost 2 1/2 hours at work this afternoon when I got to go home early. It was a gorgeous day. At home I took a few minutes to drag a trash can of construction garbage through the garage and out to the street for the garbage truck and then didn't know what to do with myself. I ended up taking a nap. I lost a lot of sleep last week so I'm not feeling too bad about it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh How I hate headaches! It has been a few days since I have had one, but migraines happen when the weather changes and they are calling for rain later so I am worried about today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your day was headache free. Our weather is crazy! It feels like mid July out there tonight. 72 degrees!

      Delete