Friday, October 26, 2018

All Tucked in For the Night

Well now, look at that! That little room looks strangely familiar. There are my pictures on the wall, my little window over the driveway, and my slanted ceiling. If I'm not mistaken, my camera is hanging on the bedpost and one of my ceramic people sculptures is there on the desk. Yes, that is my book and alarm clock on the night table right next to my lamp. My book shelves are set of and fully stocked and there's my jar of paint brushes waiting. I've even got a box of junk sitting there on the floor, and hey, look! There are my bunny slippers! Wait... I don't have any bunny slippers...

6 comments:

  1. ...no bunny slippers? Christmas is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an adorable room. Maybe you will get bunny slippers for the holidays

    ReplyDelete