Sunday, September 02, 2018

The Barn Collective

I had my camera along today as we drove the country roads with our brother, but I wasn't very much into stopping. We'd been on our ride, bought him the customary "small, chocolate Frosty, please", and returned him to the house. We were on our way home when a train passing blocked our way. Rather than wait, we continued on, down an unfamiliar road. I think we shall have to venture this direction again to see what becomes of this old, and apparently much loved structure.

I hope Tom's got the sprinkler running today. It's hot out there!

4 comments:

  1. That is different from anything I have seen before
    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I posted this barn last year and little if anything has happens this year. Thanks Martha for being here, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess Tom was unimpressed with this barn, lol!
    It was a nice drive. :)

    ReplyDelete