Saturday, September 08, 2018

Overcast, But Sunny Just the Same

Today was full but fun.

* I met with the therapist this morning. I always leave thinking. That is good.

* Met my friend Laura for breakfast. It was relaxing. We ate bacon, eggs, and toast with homemade raspberry jam.

* I decided to visit the local sunflower field even though I think $7 is too much for a wagon ride and the opportunity to take pictures. Cutting one's own flowers was extra. Pshh. (I secretly loved wandering about with my camera.

* Checked the shelves at the pottery studio for some of my finished (and unfinished) work. Had a woman ask, "Are you Martha?" and thought I might be in for a repeat of Friday morning... but she said she often picks up my work thinking it's her own until she reads my name on the bottom which looks very similar to her own handwriting.

* Stopped at Schutt's Apple Mill to grab a few fried cakes before the local population gets in a fried cake frenzy.

* Went grocery shopping with the lovely Bethany. It was very nice to be out with her. I miss hanging out with my kids.

* Back home I unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, washed my bedroom floor, folded my clean laundry, and played with sunflower photos.

It was a good day.


2 comments: