Thursday, September 20, 2018

More Bits and Pieces

* The week is flying by.

*  My people went on vacation this week. Packed up their little guy and a bunch of camping supplies and headed off to the Adirondack Mountains. They celebrated their third wedding anniversary on Tuesday. Can't believe it! I stayed home alone, but I haven't had time to be lonely. Ive been too tired. Ha ha!

* I'm going in to work an hour early tomorrow. I've already reset my alarm so I don't forget. And yes, it is turned on. (I just checked.) If all goes according to plan, I'll get out an hour early too. We'll see how that goes...

* I'm slowly amassing a collection of potential Christmas gifts. Clearance sales are pretty nifty. And addicting. I need to round out my purchases before the gift-buying season hits full force. Maybe some stuff for preteen boys...

* It feels like fall today.

* I still haven't taken any vacation days this year. I'm not sure whether to save them and use the money toward my roof loan, or to use them up.

* I'm still learning and growing every day. It doesn't always feel like it, but I am just the same.

4 comments:

  1. ...tough call, maybe a small vacation and the rest towards the roof.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps. I am not real great at planning ahead for vacations. Maybe a day or two here and there is a good way to start. OR MAYBE i NEED THIS YEAR'S VACATION PAY TO TAKE NEXT YEAR'S VACATION. And now it looks like I'm shouting because I accidentally hit the caps key. Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. I love vacations but sometimes it is best to not take them. Roof fund might have to come first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have four days this year, plus paid holidays. There are a few trips I'm toying with, but so far that's all I've done. No plans or anything. What I need is a trip to Minnesota after my new grandson arrives, but winter in Minnesota is hardly a vacation...

      Delete