Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Here I Am Again

Two weeks. I haven't blogged in two weeks... A blog addict should never leave home without being sure of her Google password. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to fill up a two week blog hole and I have little to no idea how I'll even try. (I guess I might just have to surprise myself.)

I jumped back into the regular routine today, got up early and took off for Ladies' Prayer and Bible Study. I had a nice lunch with my eldest daughter before running into the grocery store and hurrying home to find out I didn't need to be here for the school bus after all.

My mind and body are tired tonight and I think I'll attempt to gather my thoughts into some semblance of order tomorrow. For now let me just say that my visit with Wanda and Don was beyond wonderful and I am abundantly blessed to count them as my friends. I told my husband that my ticket to see her was one of the best gifts I've ever received.

12 comments:

  1. So glad you got to go, and glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear about it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angie.
      I'm still trying to decide where to start.
      :0)

      Delete
  3. I knew you and Wanda were a match made in heaven♥️
    Your husband is an angel....

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks. Now about that coffee shop we wanted to open... :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.
      :0)

      Delete
  6. Good to see you back! At least Wanda kept us up a bit on the first part of your trip! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joeks, it's good to be back too. Yes, she did, and she was wonderful about letting me check my accounts on her/Don's computer, I just couldn't remember my passwords.

      Delete