Thursday, September 18, 2014

Where in the World is Martha?

Here I am in southern California visiting my lovely friend Wanda. What a wonderful gift my husband has given us. (Thank you, James!)

Today we went out for a drive with Don, checked out a couple thrift stores and had lunch together. Wanda and I have had some lovely talks and shared some special times. Don't ever let anyone tell you that online friends are "virtual".

I'm having trouble getting my photos online, so I might have to wait until I get back home to post them. Good thing Wanda can post hers.

2 comments:

  1. Last night I met up with a girl I met on FB for walk. I liked her! And...her name is Martha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you will have to call and tell me all about her! She has a very nice name. :0)

      Delete