Thursday, December 13, 2012

Water, Water, Water

I am making a concerted effort to drink more water. I fill my "sippy cup" to the brim four times daily with nice cold water. It has a nice little straw and I am able to get 8 cups of water into each day if I am diligent to keep the cup filled. Maybe one day I will find that my lips are no longer chapped and my hands aren't wrinkled up and ugly. Maybe I'll actually feel thirsty again.

It has been a different kind of December. We've had weather that is too warm and very little snow, though I did chance to happen upon a little bit on my way in from the bus yesterday. I also found some unusual plant skeletons in my garden; Silver Dollar Ghosts. I've never seen them before because the snow typically destroys the fragile stemwork before the silvery insides disappear.


No comments:

Post a Comment