Monday, June 11, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

We had a wonderful, wonderful weekend. Not only was the wedding beautiful, but we also had a wonderful day with Jim and his girlfriend yesterday, and a picnic on the back porch with chicken on the grill and homemade potato salad. The weather was very cooperative and we are blessed also to have James' mom here with us again. She arrived just in time for the wedding. In spite of the challenges life brings, I am blessed and ever so grateful.


There has been such a whirlwind of activity the past week that I scarcely know what to do with myself today. There are dust bunnies hopping around under my furniture, multiplying as we speak, but they will have to be shooed out another time. I just don't want to chase the vacuum cleaner right now, so I have chosen to take it a little easy today. I have my glass of iced tea right here next to me.

2 comments:

  1. Good girl:-) You deserve a little break. (although I know you still have many responsibilities even when you are on break;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should take tomorrow off, too! :)
    The thing about housework is that it waits for you. It's so thoughtful like that. ha.

    ReplyDelete