Monday, June 18, 2012

Toe Party

Since there was going to be a wedding, a pedicure was in order. Since I am frugal, I did it myself.

I picked out a pearly white color that I don't really know the name of. (Is it really important to know these things?) I didn't want anything too crazy or obnoxious going on with my feet while my son was getting married... I am no professional when it comes to doing a pedicure, but my feet aren't too ugly to start with so that helps.


My friend Rocky thought she'd like her toenails painted up pretty too, so we picked out a bright pink to match her shirt. She was very pleased with the results.

To join the party, come on over to Betsy's place!

6 comments:

  1. I love that color...so subtle and beautiful! And your feet are cute, too! Rocky is rockin' that pink! How adorable!

    Thanks so much for joining in! The wedding was perfectly timed for your toes to look good for it and the toe party! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your toes look very happy in the grass. And I like the color, too. Perfect for a summer wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother of Peal for Martha...can't go wrong with that. Love that you chose grass too...looks so cool!

    I think those "French Manicures" look lovely, but I have to stick to toes, cause my hands are always in dishwater, or dirt~~~ haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serendipitous that Betsy has a pedi party and you have a wedding! Things always work out well. Soft, subtle color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the color is subtle, but nice. (When it chips, it won't be as noticeable!)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete