Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Grandson Day

It may have been Groundhog Day for the rest of you, but for me it was Grandson Day. I had all three of my little grandsons come to play. It was a perfect day because otherwise, with school canceled, I would have been lonely.

The cars and blocks came out and a long carpet tube for the cars and trucks to drive through. There were Cheerios, there was noise and jumping, there was a blood curdling scream. There were some cups of tea, there was a little bit of arguing, and there was lunch. There were hugs and there was music. It was a good day.

PS. I don't know what happened to our snowstorm. It must have taken an unexpected turn just after all the schools decided to close for the day.

Grandmanita, the video is for you. Can you guess who the quiet one is?

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! But I really want to know if they could see their shadows! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody looks very different with his haircut! Your babies are so cute! And I can't believe the baby is crawling all over & pulling himself up...wow, time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what cuties.

    My son love cars and tubes and tracks, it was his favorite way to play.

    These little guys are sure having fun.

    ReplyDelete