Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sleepy Days


I've decided that I have caught a cold and that is what is sapping my energy. When I lay down to sleep there is a tickle deep in my throat and it just won't let me sleep, therefore, I have had a tough time catching up with myself. Last night I had to get up and find some cough medicine so I could sleep so James could sleep. I think I was keeping him awake with my "barking". Now that Troy is down for a nap, the house is quiet. Maybe it's time to settle down for a nap myself.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you were able to get that nap and that you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how much I love you and miss you? I am so very happy that you were able to go to New Mexico and see the beautiful sights and enjoy Kathy's wedding... sounds like money well spent. Please give my love to the gang!

    ReplyDelete