Thursday, November 16, 2006

In the Dark


It has been a very dark and dreary kind of week, not much help when one is feeling sleepy anyway. Last night I looked online to see if there is a connection between allergies and fatigue because I so often want to sleep through the months of September and October. This year I had been taking Clariton faithfully, and had not felt near as sleepy
until I got sick a couple of weeks ago and got lazy about taking it. I am trying to get back into the routine and hopefully this will cure my extreme sleepiness. I have much to do before the holidays hit and will never accomplish everything unless I can stay awake.

Of course all of that has nothing to do with the photo posted. This was the first time I held my newest nephew (at the wedding in Albuquerque). He is a very sweet little boy. We prayed hard last year for his safe arrival and are so blessed to have met him on our trip. We didn't expect them to be there. What a great surprise! New family members are always such a blessing whether they come in little packages or adult sized ones. I just wish we could all get together more often, 'cause I miss everyone so much!

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie he is! i do believe he loves his aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he sure is a cutie... and sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a DOLL!

    I do believe I have heard that fatigue can be a result of allergies. I often feel it too, but going to bed earlier might help me feel less fatigued during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a cutie he is!

    ReplyDelete