Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Feeling Kind of Yucky

Today I am feeling tired and yucky. I thought my cold was going away but yesterday I got a sinus headache and it just wants to hang on and make me feel slightly sick. My eye and cheek are achy and I want to go to sleep so when Troy takes a nap I will be laying down too.

The picture is of me when I was a little person, small enough to sit in a basin and not hang over the edges. I look somewhat sleepy here too and the jammies look very comfy. Jammies sound good right now but I think it's probably best if I don't put those on until bedtime... Guess I'll have to make do with my pillow and a nice warm blanket instead.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry you feel so yucky... *kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for the jammies! hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better too. Sorry I woke you up today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday was a jammie day for me! I put them back on as soon as I got back from taking Heather to work... Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute picture. My parents have one of me inside a Christmas stocking. LOL Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you felt so yucky! that pic of you is adorable!

    ReplyDelete