Saturday, November 11, 2006

Another Birthday!


Happy 13th birthday to Benjamin! Oh, my goodness, now I have another teenager! I love teenagers, especially my own, so here are thirteen things about Ben.

1. He was born on 11-11 at 11:13 am. He was my biggest baby but didn't weigh anywhere near 11 lbs. 11 oz. (He was 9 lbs. 13 oz.)
2. This fall he realized his dream of flying on an airplane when we went to New Mexico. (He has yet to make it to Texas but, who knows, maybe it will still happen...)
3. He has always loved watching movies and still does.
4. His best friend when he was little was his sister, Hannah.
5. He loves cars and racing, and likes to watch Nascar on Sunday afternoons.
6. He used to follow me around and say, "Maaahhhmmm, I neeeeeeeed you!"
7. He needs a set of dums.
8. He is enjoying his scooter but the back porch just isn't big enough to practice all his stunts.
9. He likes fish and has his own small aquarium.
10. He can draw some pretty cool pictures.
11. His room is messy.
12. He doesn't care for math but can come up with some really neat stories.
13. He likes to make people laugh.

(Did I say 13 things? Ha! I meant 14.)

14. His name isn't really Bob.

I love you, Ben! I'm so glad you came to stay with us for a while.

8 comments:

  1. That was supposed to say "drums".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna ask the same question. We love you too Ben! Those were some pretty cool tricks you were doing on your scooter yesterday. Don't get hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Ben!

    GO JIMMY GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!(I forgot to write that in my ealier blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet! And i understand the spelling thing! My fingers come up with some doozies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suppose you can have a happy brithday. Ben can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete