Sunday, November 26, 2006

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Sunday!

Well, the longest weekend of the year is coming to an end. Thursday was a great day with family (yes, we did a puzzle too), Friday I watched Sara and Alysa, and yesterday I went out to a craft show and the Craft and Antique Co-Op with Hannah, Bethany, Beth's mother in law, and my sister Rachel. It was really very nice to go out with "the girls". (Priscilla, we need to grab a day too!) I didn't spend much but it was fun.

After dropping Joann off at her house, I took a detour toward Rachel's place and drove past the home of an old family friend (also my husband's cousin) and got distracted by all the cars parked in her front yard. Looked like a party so we decided to stop and say hello too. It was really family in from out of town, which is what I expected. We didn't stay long, just long enough to say hi and share a few old memories and laugh a little bit. Time is changing all of us but the memories remain...

1 comment:

  1. It sure was fun! It was great to see Lisa again after all these years. We have emailed, but not actually seen eachother. I was wishing I had bought Hannah a little something for hanging out with us all day and being so bored. She was looking at this licorice at the co-op and I wish I bought her some.

    ReplyDelete