Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Bouncing About

Many thoughts are bouncing about my mind this week. Maybe one day soon I will be able to get them out of my mind and into words... for now they are bouncing too fast to capture.

Sunday-  The Trio had a blast at Vacation Bible School and I was invited to the closing program. It was wild! (Wild West theme) It was a little strange to be at this particular church that we attended while my mom was living with us.

Monday- Quick trip to the chiropractor after work, and then I came home. Felt teary. Called my sister. She came over and we went for a longish walk. I felt better afterward.

Tuesday- Song on the radio in the morning. Appointment with the counselor after work. He always makes me think. (I guess that is his job. Not giving answers, but getting me thinking.)

Wednesday- I came home after work today, mixed up some banana bread, and then went out to fill my gas tank. Took a run to the pottery studio. Found some sculptures on the shelf and glazed them. Came back home again.

Thursday- Working from 9-6 tomorrow. Boundaries Group following.

Friday- I have the day off and will be going out of town for the weekend. Just a little vacation to New Jersey. I was told to let my hair down a little, and have a beer. Ha ha! I don't even like beer.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation-maybe write a blog catching new readers up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't decide whether to take the computer along, or leave it home. My phone doesn't have internet access.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. so happy to read that you are going away for the weekend...It will be good to just enjoy yourself and maybe have a "rootbeer"..haha...
    Baby steps around here too...Hubby finally feeling more like his old self and the healing is doing its thing too. Sure makes me feel a whole lot better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A root beer! What a fabulous idea! I think I shall do just that.
      So glad your hubby is feeling better. I always feel best when those I love are happy too.
      :0)

      Delete