Friday, February 22, 2019

Bits and Pieces

* It's Friday!

* I have a growing patch of dry skin on the pinky side of my right hand. It's a puzzle. Been there way too long. Eczema like. I thought it was ringworm a while back, but now I'm thinking it's probably contact dermatitis from my laptop. (Oh, dear...) Maybe stress related?

* I bought myself a St. Patrick's Day shirt today. Saw them on my way out of Old Navy and decided I need one for work next month. Along with a few other relatively inexpensive shirts. (I also got myself a burrito at Moe's, and shared it with Idris and Hannah when I got home.)

* I have plans for next Friday evening. Something newish. I think I'll just keep it a surprise and you can find out about it later.

* Idris found a pen when his mommy was otherwise occupied.And she thought she had all the writing utensils safely hidden. (I stole her photograph because he is so cute.)

* I've been fashioning people at the pottery studio. They are not perched atop boxes this time. It's therapeutic Christmas present practice. (I have all kinds of ideas...)

* Speaking of Christmas, my little Christmas tree is still gracing the corner of the living room downstairs. Number Nine stops to admire it from time to time. I found it plugged in and glowing just the other night. Maybe I'll just leave it up all year long. Ha ha!

* This afternoon I caught up with one of my favorite friends. Called her out of the blue, because today is her birthday and I love her.

8 comments:

  1. ...one year we left our Christmas tree up until Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's certainly very adorable!! My little tree is still up and lit.. I let the twingrandkids undecorate it Wednesday.. they oohed over each ornament! (I'm dropping hints of Easter decorations) And I like the lights on while it's still so dark in the early evenings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't believe how big he is getting. So adorable nd such a blend of his mom and dad. They do love pencils and markers don't they. I was cleaning out my jewerly drawer (all costume) Don't own by two diamonds. My wedding ring, and the necklace my sister gave me for my 75th BD. And I found a cute pair of St. Patrick Day earrings...Glad I found them in time. HaHa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just keep growing! He is so much fun!
      I was telling Hannah yesterday how I need to get my ears pierced again. Maybe I'll find some fancy earring to wear to work.
      :0)

      Delete
  4. I love you, my friend Martha. I'm so thankful you called!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having a birthday I can remember.
      :0)

      Delete