Monday, February 18, 2019

Back to Work

Weekends are too short. (You probably already knew that, huh?) Saturday was a good day; cleaned up my room, did my laundry, visited my brother, and got my groceries... Sunday was a rough. I woke up with a headache down both sides of my neck and across my forehead. Went to church anyway, but it just wasn't the same. A short nap afterward helped a little, and so even though I still had the headache, I went back to church for my afternoon class... Another nap when I got home again, and then, because I was afraid I might be ill if I didn't, I fell into bed at 8:30 pm and took a Benadryl to help me relax and sleep.

Today I only had half of yesterday's headache. Only one side of my head hurt (which technically made it a migraine), but it was a tolerable migraine. I'm not complaining. Really, I'm not. Aside from feeling sleepy, today was a good day, even with a headache.

Pretty sunset tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you aren't suffering for too long with a lop-sided headache. I don't get them often but when I do, I try to catch them early on before they get out of control.
    Happy week to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catching those headaches early is essential. Thankfully, I was on top of it already because of Sunday's headache. Today there was no headache at all.
      Have a great week, Diana!
      :0)

      Delete