Monday, November 14, 2016

November

Gorgeous! The word for today. Had I known to plan ahead, I'd have tracked down a friend and gone gallivanting. Instead, I responded to an email from my boss and got a flu shot while out running errands. (I hate flu shots.) After bringing my groceries home, I took my camera for a walk around the back yard.


Our crab apple tree is covered with wrinkled, red fruits.


Wild grapes in the old hedgerow.


Apples on the ground. They're falling off the trees.


One of my followers.


Coq au Vin letting me know the yard belongs to him,


 Um, I don't think it will be safe to jump in the leaves this year...


Covered in gold. Money really does grow on trees.


The other follower. He jumped out when I opened the window to take chicken photos.

6 comments:

  1. Keep getting out there and finding the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get out whenever I can. Staring out the window at work right now. The courtyard is pretty.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful weather we are both having...
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy this weather while you can! Just what we have been doing lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sucked in some beautiful autumn air as I walked up the sidewalk to work today, smiled at a few people who had ventured outside, and resolved not to think too deeply about what I might be missing. It was a good day.
      :0)

      Delete