Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Here a Blog, There a Blog

It's hard to keep up with blogging when my mind is weighed down with so many things. While writing provided a great sense of relief during my father's illness and subsequent passing, other life stresses are not so easily shared in a public forum, nor should they be. There are days when I'm just too tired or distracted to write, and there are other days when I sit and try but my efforts prove fruitless.

Today, after my Bible study in Webster, I met two friends for lunch. Shelly knew Nan would be meeting me, but Nan did not know Shelly was coming. It was a fun surprise and we had a nice time sitting and chatting over lunch. We lingered long enough at Panera Bread that one of the workers came by and offered to take our plates. The three of us decided that it was so much fun that we should do it again. It was a great stress reliever even if only for a few hours.

Sadly, I did not grab my camera on my way out of the house to prayer. I didn't grab my purse either, but did remember that before we got to the end of the road. Didn't think we should turn around twice (once for a camera) or we might never have gotten to church.

PS. My favorite neighbors have just put their house up for sale. This is a very sad thing for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment