Monday, April 14, 2014

A Little Bit of Nothing

Just not sure what to write today...

I could tell you how I accomplished some long put off tasks today...
Or how we had a brief taste of summer this weekend...
I might let you know that I slipped back into drinking coffee these past few days...
Or that I've gone two whole days gluten-free.. or at least eating far less gluten...

I washed my windows today with those pretty little Norwex microfiber cloths my daughter sells. Hannah cleaned my screens with the bathroom scrub mitt, which I rarely use on my tub anyway. My arms and hands are sore, but my windows are sparking.

I'm having a short vacation from small children and hoping to accomplish much in the few days without them. So far, so good.

6 comments:

  1. You mean a brief taste of spring this weekend, don't you? :) So did we...it felt really nice to have the house open and go barefoot inside.

    I need to clean windows. Maybe during the next warm spell! haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, perhaps it was spring, but the temperature was 80 yesterday and it makes me think summer.

      Ah, I like summer.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Are you little ones on spring break...our grandkids are.
    I'm doing a little fasting here and there for Holy Week. A lot less coffee means a lot less half and half..The weather is so nice...mainly drinking lemon water and ice tea. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, the kids are on spring break so I get an extra couple days of quiet. It won't last long though.

      Delete
  3. I cleaned my patio doors last week....
    With the blowing snow and rain...they look crummy again...
    Oh well....
    Enjoy your child-free time.....YIPPEE!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping my windows stay reasonably clean, and I am enjoying the time although it's fleeting.
      :0)

      Delete