Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Whew!

Wednesday already? Where did the last couple of days go anyway?

Monday- laundry, vacuum, take Mom back to ortho- pedics, bank, supper, play with my Fairy Garden, put sheets back on my bed...

Tuesday- early morning kitchen clean up, new "flower" potted, Vinnie visit, Grandma shower, play outside in the sunshine, naps, more playing outside, make supper, go to caretaker support group, stop at grocery store, arrive home hungry

Today is Pi Day (3.14). Do you really think I can get a pie into the oven? What kind shall I make? Hannah will say lemon meringue, but I still have a freezer full of berries.

3 comments:

  1. I vote lemon-berry meringue! MMMMMM And this week is so not going by fast enough, I leave to Greece to see Mark for the first time in 5 months on Saturday and this week is going soooo slow. Maybe some pie would make it go by faster...or at least make it tastier!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I'm so glad to hear you are going to see Mark. That is wonderful!

    Lemon-berry meringue? I will have to look that up. :)

    I love you too! Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete