Wednesday, March 28, 2012

And Then There Were Muffins

Company was coming. I decided to whip up a batch, or two, of muffins. Cranberry Orange (from a mix) and Gluten-free Pumpkin (from scratch). And then there was a  cup of coffee... Boy, does that sound good right now. maybe some decaf, huh?

From somewhere, late this morning, came a headache, the kind that makes me want to curl up and go to sleep, so after I had fed my little one and put her into the Pack and Play for a nap, I tucked myself into the corner of the couch with my favorite pillow. I'm still fighting the headache. Likely it comes of holding the telephone with my shoulder the other day. (I really do know better.)  Ah, well, you live, you learn, and that over and over again.

Hey, Heather! I have your iced tea cup. Now we'll have to get together again. :)

6 comments:

  1. Muffins and coffee...sounds lovely.

    I had a headache, too, but a Mucinex D extra strength and Advil seemed to cure it. Must have been allergies.

    Hope yours goes away...I hate those that come with a stiff neck!

    Is someone gluten free in your family or is that just a healthy alternative?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing the gluten free thing on and off for several years now. After a while it starts to get expensive and difficult and I give it up again. But, last night and the night before I had terrible stomach aches, so I decided to clean up my act again.

    James' sister was diagnosed with celiac as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about the headache! the muffins sound yummy. I feel better too if I'm not on gluten overload. hope You feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!! I realized it on the way home:-) Getting together again sounds fabulous! Thank you for the wonderful visit and I can personally let everyone know the muffins were SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too homeschool and have invite you over

    ReplyDelete