Thursday, March 03, 2011

She's Almost Home!

My garden is preparing for the arrival of spring and I am celebrating my daughter's return to the US from halfway around the world. She called and surprised me this afternoon while she waited to go through customs. "You are amazing!" she said from the other side of the continent. I will admit, for a second I was a little thrown off as I wasn't expecting a call for at least another hour. I could hear the smile in her voice. I'm already feeling emotional and I haven't even seen her pictures yet!

6 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm almost home! I am so excited to share with you all my stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've seen some pictures, and heard some stories...All are marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Have a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Have a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so exciting that she is almost home, Martha!!! I am hoping she will share some pictures and stories with me, too;-)

    ReplyDelete