Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Naughty Dogs and Tossed Salad

Jasmine decided to return home this afternoon. When I came back from picking Troy up from preschool, there she was sitting in the yard. Where does she go and who does she see? I have no clue, but this time around I didn't spend any time worrying about where she was or if she would come back. I am happy she's here but I'm not holding my breath thinking that she won't try this again. She is just plain naughty!

For the past couple weeks I have been rearranging my eating habits again. I hate to see the scale continue to creep upward and I know that cutting gluten out of my diet is to my advantage, so almost two weeks ago I stopped eating breads, cereals, potatoes, rice, chips, and sugars. I stopped drinking coffee and started drinking green tea with honey instead. I have lost several pounds and am able to wear jeans that have long lain unworn in my dresser drawers. I am enjoying lots of vegetables, big salads, scrambled eggs, lean meats, cheeses, and an occasional banana or bowl of applesauce. So far, so good...

5 comments:

  1. That's great, good food choices.
    Bad dog! I wonder why she wanders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, and it sounds like you're eating yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are good! And the salad looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad dog, Jasmine!

    That salad looks great! I had been eating pretty decently, well, fairly so anyway, but then I went and made some chocolate scotcheroos. My willpower flew out the window with those around! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh give me a fork.... I want to dig into that salad!!!

    You know how to make a salad just like I love!!!


    Good for you.... thanks for your prayers..

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete