Sunday, July 26, 2020

A Little Blogger Break

I'm going away for a few days and leaving my laptop home. It's going to be a week of (hopefully) rest and grandkids. There will be a bit of driving involved, so prayers for our safety would be appreciated. Not exactly sure how long we'll be gone, but I have to work a week from tomorrow so I might show up here again by Saturday or Sunday. I'm taking my camera along and hoping for a wonderful picture of my other seven, even though there will be eight.

Children do need to be bribed to get good pictures of all. I forgot that on the 4th of July. The older ones were tired of the game before the littles decided to be cooperative. Perhaps when it comes to printing them I'll do a series instead of just two...

I still love the pictures. Each and every one. These kids are growing up too fast!  Top row- Numbers 3 and 2. Seated- 9, 7, 12, 3, and 10.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you and your little trip. How fun to spend time with all your "numbers" haha. Will be praying for a safe and fun trip, and lots of hugs, laughs and pictures. Love you Tons dear Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy...enjoy every minute of your time away. What a blessed time it will be.
    I can't wait to see your photos when you return.

    ReplyDelete