Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thirty-Six

It was my birthday but rather than getting older, I got younger instead. It all started a few years back when I didn't want to be 45... (see here) Today I caught my oldest son at 36 on my way back to 30. He'll be 37 in September but I've already done that. Twice. Ha ha!

I came home from the daycare to find the house brimming with children. It was awesome. Five grandkids in one room. What could be better than that except ten?

This evening I went out to dinner with my Minnesota family and Little Bear and I ate steak. Oh, yummy!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthed day, my darling Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Happy Birthday, time traveler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed your birthday, Martha, but you were traveling so fast backwards I missed you as you few by. Soon you will be back in diapers...hahaha.
    I hope you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to count backward for a bit, but when I remembered I was all the way back to 36! I can hardly keep up with myself! Hey, if I end up back in diapers 34-36 years from now, I'd say I was doing alright.
      :0)

      Delete