Saturday, March 31, 2018

Saturday Was Good Too

I had an appointment with our counselor this morning. Life is a challenge but I feel like I'm making progress. Sometimes I forget that progress is the name of the game, and yet it's happening just the same.

I was invited to the zoo today. It was bright, sunny, and dry, with a crisp bite in the air. A beautiful day for the zoo. I drove my own vehicle and met them there. I've missed out on so many trips here and there. This one was a gift, a bit of time together that put something back into my soul, something I hardly knew was lacking.

Number
Nine, when freed from the confines of his stroller, found running about and splashing through a puddle to be great fun. He's hard to keep track of so his freedom was short lived.

On my way home from our outing, I stopped at the pottery studio, because that is what I do these days. I can't go into Wegmans anymore without mud on my clothes. Ha ha!

2 comments: