Wednesday, October 19, 2011

On the Outside Looking In

Sometimes I feel like I am on the outside looking in, unable to open the door and at the mercy of those inside. Of course, everyone feels like that sometimes, at least I think they do. I know, deep inside, that God is still working on my heart and in my life, but sometimes it feels like I have been set up on the shelf to cure or something. And you know, it gets a little lonely up on the shelf, and it gets a little lonely standing outside the door too... although Sherman doesn't look entirely miserable... In fact, he looks kind of happy. I could learn something from that dog.

4 comments:

  1. sitting on a shelf to cure...oh, I'm not sure why but that just struck me funny. Yes, some things are better after they sit and rest and their flavors blend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite honestly, I think I'll be okay by tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I know you do.
    I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete