Sunday, February 23, 2020

Pizza Night

It's been an incredibly great weekend. Not only was there a tea party with my granddaughter yesterday, but I had a very nice lunch at Chipotle with my son Nathan this afternoon. I got a peek at my Number 12 grandchild (Logan) and a hug from one of my favorite daughters in law. To top it off I made pizza for two more of my boys this evening. Joe and Ben came for dinner and a movie.

I can't even remember the last time I made pizza for my kids, and that is really sad because it was once upon a time a weekly occurrence. I even had to look up the crust recipe that I once knew by heart. My KitchenAid mixer was happy to help and the two new, giant sized, baking sheets were perfect for making one pizza with pepperoni, cheese, and veggies, and the other for a total veggie pizza. I plan to do this much more often in the future.

11 comments:

  1. Glad you are seeing more of your family and are doing these. Sounds like a great we weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to say "these things". It must be getting late, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...dang, you make a mean looking pizza. I should get some pointers from my grandson who works at Mark's in Penfield.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post your recipe please
    Crust and sauce...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a "Perfect White Bread" recipe from my red and white checked cookbook using water instead of milk.The sauce this time was Tomato and Basil Classico.
      :0)

      Delete
  5. Wow, do your pizzas look divine. I'm drooling...
    I'm so happy you are getting to spend time with your kids...that just makes the days go right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent as much on the baking sheets as I did on ingredients. Now to plan future pizza parties.
      :0)

      Delete
  6. That was a wonderful weekend. Having your near and dear ones visiting you is pure bliss. It means a lot when they take time to care for you. It is a yummy pizza. Love the pic. You must post the recipe. I don’t dare bake pizzas at home. So, this would be a great help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear! That Pizza looks divine! My mother is an expert with pizza. To make it healthier, she makes the crust with whole wheat flour. And the health factor ends with that because she liberally covers it with chicken and cheese!!

    ReplyDelete