I'm still here. It's been a busy week.
* I met Dave, Leta, and the kids (my Trio) at The Strong Museum of Play on Saturday morning. It was a short visit, but oh, so nice. I would like very much to go back for a longer visit sometime soon.
* Sunday afternoon I went to lunch at my friend Becky's house. My friend Sandy was there too. A long overdue gathering of friends.
* Before leaving Williamson I stopped to see my friend Tahnya's new house. She is a work friend turned stay at home mom. Her little one is a beautiful one year old now and so cute.
* Sunday evening Joe and Ben came for pizza and a movie. I so love having my kids around. I don't know if I will ever have them all in one place again, but I love every moment I have with each and every one.
* Monday I had my taxes done. It took all of fifteen minutes.
* I was supposed to work late on Tuesday, but that didn't happen. Perhaps it was because the Lord knew I needed to go home. It was that night I went out and got myself a burrito from Moe's. Hardly remember the last time I was there.
* Wednesday night (last night) I went to visit Nate, Sabrina, and the boys. It was a sweet evening. The kids were excited for my visit even though Spencer was feeling a bit under the weather.
* Tonight I stayed late after work to renew my CPR/First Aid certificate with a few co-workers. It was so much easier this time than 2 years ago. I wasn't as nervous and found I retained much more of the information than I had imagined.
* After I got home tonight, I made Valentines for the work babies. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!
* Tomorrow, if the weather cooperates, I will go to my pottery class.
58 minutes ago