Monday, September 16, 2019

Minnesota Ren Fest Take 2

Yesterday morning at church I witnessed the dedication of my sweet little grandson Parker. Number Eleven. He didn't cry when the pastor took him his arms to pray and his big brother was well behaved too. It was the grandparents who had their eyes open, cameras in their hands...

Following church we headed to Shakopee, Minnesota and the Minnesota Renaissance Festival. We rode the shuttle bus from the parking lot, dodged mud puddles in the path, and dined on turkey legs. There was more to see than the eye could, or should ..., take in. Ha ha!








We left the festival tired and sun soaked, but not as dusty and dirty as six years ago. I mostly just took in the scenery and didn't spend much, but I couldn't resist buying a teapot from ASH Pottery.

I fly home in two and a half hours...

6 comments:

  1. A-yep! Even I can see he has talented hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check Anthony's pottery page. He has some very nice pieces. I bought something simple since I had to pack it in my suitcase.

      Delete
  2. Looks likes you had an awesome vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please show us your new teapot. I love those and pitchers. I would collect them but I don't have any place for them..so sad.
    You have had such a great time with the family and that #11 is a real heart throb. Oh my, I could smootch those cheeks right off of him.
    Safe trip home.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take a picture of my teapot in the near future. It is small and relatively simple.
      Yes, it was a wonderful time away and I am very grateful for the opportunity to go. I feel relaxed and happy, and I got to smooch this little guy before he grows up and decides I'm just a strange old lady. Ha ha!
      :0)

      Delete