Friday, September 13, 2019

I Think It Might Be Friday

It was a day of sunshine mixed with clouds. I wasn't sure how to pack for five days in Minnesota, but when I was here five years ago it was warm and sunny, so I packed summer clothes and brought my jean jacket. I should have brought my sweatshirt too.

Tomorrow is Dan's wedding. I went to the rehearsal with Jim this afternoon. I had my jacket with me, but underneath I had no extra layer of sleeves. After yesterday's rain everything is damp, and the temperatures and wind were just enough to make me feel the chill. Thankfully the forecast calls for temperatures in the 70's tomorrow. I left my camera at the house when we headed out this afternoon, but I plan to take it along tomorrow.

I don't have many pictures of Number 6 (Austin). He was at school all day yesterday and today. Tomorrow he will be staying with his Grammy and Granddad while we attend the wedding, so I hope we have time for some pictures on Sunday. He's got a great head of hair!

It's been a relaxing time here so far. Now for a weekend of fun.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really happy time for you despite the cold and damp.
    Enjoy your wedding today and I hope you can take a whole passel of pictures of everyone, especially that curly-headed Austin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Austin wasn't with us at the wedding, but he'll be with us tomorrow, and I do need to get some more pictures of him.
      The wedding was absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful day!

      Delete