Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Still Here

I'm still here, wanting to write, but not knowing how to let the thoughts and feelings flow... There are so many things in life we don't put out there for the entire world to see, things we either hold inside or whisper only to our closest friends. Prayers that tumble out through tears and trembling...

The sun is bright today and spring promises to arrive as usual. I'm off to work. Yesterday's eight hours was especially long. My friend took a tumble and spent the entire day in bed. She's bruised but apparently not broken.

That lady in the photo is my grandma who had a passion for gardening. Her yard was never without flowers during the spring and summer. I'd like to be just like her, but lack of time and energy constrains me, not to mention rocks.

6 comments:

  1. I hear you...and I GET it....oh boy, do I GET it!
    We will have to have a long chat this Summer....

    Linda⭐️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to another visit on your back patio.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. You are always in my thoughts, and our picture is still on my frig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one of us on the window sill above my kitchen sink.
      :0)

      Delete