Thursday, October 20, 2016

Phew!

Well, that was one extremely long, loud day. I guess we all have our breaking point and today mine was exceeded. Thankfully, the quiet has settled back in, I have managed to pull my living room back into some semblance of order, and have a chance to sit down before running out later tonight. (Insert heavy sigh here.)

The end of October is fast approaching and our trees are finally beginning to blush and shed their leaves. My youngest daughter is due to have her first child in a week, October 27, so we will very soon be welcoming another grandson into our lives. I am both nervous and excited. The thought of my girls going through labor and delivery is always scary, but I am looking forward to snuggling a new little bundle in my arms. Hurry up, Number Nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment