Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sunny Day, Sweepin' the Clouds Away

I woke up with a headache yesterday morning. Day four of misery... potentially. Rather than wallow in pain, I opted to send my chiropractor friend a message. I went to see him directly after my hair appointment, and after a bit of snapping, popping, and cracking was on my way to feeling better. I have a few sore muscles today, but the throbbing in my head and the pain down my neck and back have greatly subsided.

Yesterday was busy. Hair appointment. Chiropractor, visit with Hannah, outing with Deborah... We took a drive to Pittsford, NY (Clover Rd just past Calkins) to find the field of sunflowers. We were not disappointed and Deb found a little piece of heaven amidst the bees and blooms.





It was a bright and sunny afternoon. We both did a little melting out there, but the results were worth the effort. (Must remember ice water next time...) On our way home we stopped at the wonderful Pittsford Wegmans for a bit of dinner.

And later just before it got dark, the Cabinet Maker was happy to take me out to Yia Yia's to celebrate National Soft Serve Ice Cream Day.

3 comments: